Each claim is processed as listed
- Submit the nonconformity report form to your direct customer service representative at Hettich. You can do that by sending us an e-mail with the attached nonconformity report.
- Your Hettich representative or a local authorized distributor will contact you to verify if all details have been submitted to resolve your case.
- Depending on the failure, a Hettich representative or authorized local distributor will inform you whether a service technician will visit you on site or if the unit has to be returned to a repair facility.
- In case the unit has to be returned, you will be requested to fill out an additional form in regards to safety aspects and potential contamination.
- In some cases you will be given a return authorization number (RMA) which must be visible on the box you return, the unit and all enclosed documents.
- After receiving your unit, Hettich or the local distributor will execute the repair and try to return the unit within a week. This return time may also depend on the availability of the particular spare part required in your case.